The Following Script Error Has Occured:
Occurred with the following file:
- File Was Not Found or Does Not Exist.
In the following script subroutine:
- Display Products for Sale
in the e:\inetpub\esvc001424\cgi-bin\shopping.pl at line number 889.
First, please read the above error message VERY carefully.
It will almost ALWAYS tell you exactly what the problem is.
Then check to make sure that:
- the file exists in the directory displayed above.
- the directory path and file name are correct.
- if it has been changed, the path and file name are
entered correctly into the configuration file.
- the permissions are set correctly on either the
directory or individual file so that the script has
the proper access.
- is the filename .htm instead of .html or vice-versa?
- should the filename be all lowercase or should it also
have uppercase letters?
- did you move the file to another directory but forget to
change the path in the configuration file?